Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nori + Hellboy Skulls

Two great submissions from the Edmunds clan:
Here are a skull made from nori (dried seaweed, a favorite snack at our house) by my daughter Sarah, age 9. She actually made it using her teeth.
Also, here is a skull drawn with colored pencil by Shelby (who did the apple skull you posted a while back), age 12. She based it on a skull she saw in an issue of Hellboy by Mike Mignola.

I know you’re getting swamped with submissions, but the girls really love your blog and ask me every day to see the new skull! I really admire you for keeping this up for so long. It’s been a good lesson for the girls (and me!) in creativity and perseverance.

Thanks!
Tracy Edmunds
Yorba Linda, CA

2 comments:

PrixMadonna said...

What geat, creative submissions.

Awesome to start them young!

mim said...

I, too, love that young people are part of this. You set a good example, Noah, for others to be creative and, not only that, public with their work.