Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tatman Skull!

Uber-fan Justin Lovorn A.K.A. Tatman just sent me this amazing skull he made of aluminum downspouts and elbows and I couldn't wait to post it! He's really set the bar high folks and I hope he inspires you to do something great as well. Here's what he had to say, "I guess you could call it a 'downskull'. It measures 5'6" wide and 6'10" high. I made it from materials that we keep in stock where I work at Jax Building Supply in Kalamazoo, Mi."...


He also sent a picture of one of his tattoos which I'll post at a later date.

6 comments:

Nikoli said...

Well done Tatman!

Charlie said...

Tatman rocks, way to go!

Terry Border said...

first rate, tatman!

Tatman said...

Thanks for the kudos. I have ideas for more. Hopefully, I can work them out soon. Thanks to Noah for the inspiration.

b13 said...

Excellent work tatman. Can't wait to see the picture of your ink :)

silvergirl said...

love the slightly pentagonal eyes...!