Wednesday, July 9, 2008

[BONUS] Skull Stencil In Use

Several people have sent in fun examples of my original Stencil Skull in use...

Wade Campbell used it on his DJ set up!

Dave made a painting with it (and sold it for $18)!

Kerry Viney of London, Ontario, Canada marked her trash can with it and her son made some nifty blow pen art with it!


And Justin AKA Tatman did some woodworking with it! He says, "I used my propane torch to scorch the finish and add the burn marks. I cut the stencil out of a sheet of aluminum so that it wouldn't burn."

5 comments:

damon said...

How do I get me one of these stencils?

I dig your site and if it's okay, I'd like to add you to my blogroll.

Noah said...

Downloadable PDF of the stencil can be found at the end of the original post linked in the text above.

Blogroll links are always appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see my skully's up this morning. Thanks so much for posting them. I'll be sending you my new tatto pics also...very skully.
p.s. I'm a lady not a man.
Kerry Viney

Noah said...

Sorry, for the gender confusion Kerry! It's fixed now.

Anonymous said...

lol it's ALL groovy :)