Thursday, August 20, 2009

Doodle Daily Skull

Part time doodle artist Warren Beinart shares his story of inspiration:

"I must tell you that you were the inspiration for my blog "The Doodle Daily" after my business partner, Lisa, who was in the audience when you were on the Martha Stewart Show a while back kept raving about your blog and book. At the time I had always contemplated blogging my doodle art, but I was so busy with my "day job" and building my stationery line, that I never got around to it. After seeing your book and site, I decided I too should post a new doodle every day and a few weeks ago I got started. I hope to keep it going as long as you did, because I love the dedication you had in posting something fresh everyday. Then I figured, I needed to doodle a skull in my style and hopefully it would be something you would consider including in your collection. The skull is hand drawn and then scanned in."



Simply awesome, Warren! I am doodly impressed with you dedication to post a new doodle everyday. Your creativity is sure to inspire others out there to get creative as well. Noah always loves to hear from others who are taking on the 365 challenge and we will gladly add a link to your blog on our home page. If there are more of you inspired by the Skull-A-Day feat then be sure to share it with us. Good luck with your year, Warren, and keep up the good work!

3 comments:

Doodle Daily said...

Thanks for including my skull doodle and for the very kind message you wrote. I blogged about it on "The Doodle Daily" today and put a link back to your incredible blog. I have been very diligent about posting at least one new doodle every day and I am now at day 53 of my 365 challenge.

Tatman said...

I just had to add that I will be keeping track of your doodles. I love the way you get creative with what you decorate. The egg, toilet paper, and cracker are some of my favorites. I don't see how you get the designs to be so intricate and neat. Great work!

Doodle Daily said...

Thanks, glad you liked those. I am working on a new new round of "object doodling" which I plan to post soon, so definitely stay tuned. I leave my mark wherever I go....