Monday, August 3, 2009

A Real Skull Case

Liz S. from Salt Lake City writes: "I'm a big fan of the site and have been wanting to submit for a while. I've had this typewriter for a few years and decided that it was just too boring, so I took the fabric off the top of the case and drew on a skull."
Another view

Old School C says:

I love the simplicity of this design. The image stands out beautifully on the neutral background like it was meant to be there all along. However, what I like most is the alternative picture you sent us. For all you kids out there who never saw a manual typewriter up close before, this truly is the original laptop.

1 comment:

Kim said...

*covets* I would be so proud to own this deprecated word processor. You could use it to create a skull like Oliver's (I saw it's in the book!).