Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Skull Parking Only

Tonya Odell of Lone Jack, Missouri shared this: “This was made by my 7 year old son in our church parking lot (with no prompting). Such a proud moment.” She went on to tell us: the skull artist is Ian, and the documentary photographer is Sean.

Asphalt C says:

Great job Ian! Always remember, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but skulls will never hurt me.” Momma Odell you have every right to be proud of your son's work, how many other mother's can brag they have a 7 year old published artist? I know of a 9 year old, and a 5 year old, but not a 7 year old. Thanks Tonya for encouraging a creative outlet for Ian.

2 comments:

Tatman said...

The next generation of skull makers keeps impressing me. I hope the congregation didn't mind the sign from below.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! Love that piece, especially that it was made in a church parking lot. If I would have done that in the church parking lot....my mom would not have let there be picture...likely I would not even been here to read this blog :D

Cheers!