Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.10

Today's simulacrum are an ode to the Skull Master and his ever enlightening organic way of life. These skulls were found in nature, the way nature intended them to be found.

First up is a sneaky set of trees from Chris. He adds"This is a skull I noticed when looking back over the pictures from my grandpas birthday. I always try to make it to Fort Rosecrans to visit him. I noticed that directly across from his grave marker there are some trees that appear to make the face of a skull. Thought this was cool/creepy. Hope you enjoy."



Danielle from B.C, Canada picked this skull out for us. She writes, "I was picking raspberries in the back yard, and found a little skull smiling back at me in the form of a bug bite (or two)."



Finally, John MacDonald from Des Moines, IA does a better job of reading the clouds than most meteorologists. I guess it's easier to see skulls than bad weather.



Thanks for sharing, everyone. Please keep your skull eyes open and submit those hidden treasures.

1 comment:

Monster-Maniac said...

That's one scary ass raspberry.