Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.9

ORDER UP! We have three daily skull specials ready for table 3.9. Enjoy your Sunday Simulacra, and remember it customary to tip your server 20%.

Special #1 is from Nathan Cavanaugh: "I found this wonderful Naan Skull when I was making up my lunch the other day".

Special #2 is a leftover dish from South Africa by Brendan Jack: "This skull basically appeared after toasting Portuguese rolls on a grill -formed by the leftover powder from the rolls.
It was almost like spotting the face of a saint in a birthmark".


Special # 3 is Swiss Cheese on a Pita by Shannon Schow
Server C says:

I hope everything was to your liking today. There is no extra charge for a side of the unexpected. Thank you all for your business, please visit again soon. Also if you missed the teaser post from yesterday, it is the perfect ending to this Sunday edition of Simulacra.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

I'm gonna have to start eating before I visit the site. Seeing all of this just makes me hungry for BRAINS!!!