Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.36

The skull hunters are on the loose out there. Here's more of you with your skull eyes open....

President Wishnack satisfies his sweet tooth with this submission. "Someone informed me that you can get a free scoop of Ben & Jerry's if you join their "Chunk Spelunker" group online. I'm a sucker for free ice cream, so I did it... only to find a skull hiding out in my Oatmeal Cookie Chunk!"



Plus, he gets a daily look at how skull bloggers used to do it in the old days.




Finally, Babette submitted what has to be one of the best, if not one of the creepiest simulacra yet. She writes, "I was preparing to cook some chicken legs, and that little skull face was staring at me from the marinade bag, so of course I had to take pictures."



Of course you did, just like Shawn had to gross us out with his chicken neck also. Creeeepy!

Thanks to everyone for keeping your skull eyes open. Keep those submissions coming in to the submissions page and we'll keep getting them posted.

No comments: