Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.47

This week we turn to the bathroom for our collection of simulacra.

First up is Marcin who wrote: “This one was found on Sunday two weeks ago hiding in the toilets of UCC... first one is obvious but more you look more skulls you'll find.”


Next, is from Brad Sutton, Los Angeles, CA who said: “I found this skull peering back at me while I was...well you get the point!”


Last for the day is Al Frank from Austin, TX who “found this unhappy fellow staring at me from my bathroom sink.”


Occupied C says:

This is another interesting collection of simulacra assembled by our team of readers. Thank you all for taking the time to submit your finds to us.


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aww man, skid mark skull! D: Ewww...