Friday, May 7, 2010

[Flashback Friday TOP 5] 25. Introducing The Skoon (skull + spoon)

Flashback Friday is a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week I'll be posting an original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3 of the project...

#4: 25. Introducing The Skoon (skull + spoon)


 I have to admit I was a bit surprised this one made the top 5, not that I don't like it, just that it was done fairly crudely. I had hopes that one day I'd get back to it and make a much nicer one, but two much better versions of it were made by fans of the site before I got around to it, so I'm happy to have theirs share the spotlight...

The USMC Skulz made their own spoon skull and then set it on fire!...



And then Pinky Diablo made these seriously gorgeous ones out of vintage silverware!...



Perhaps one day everyone will have a special section in their silverware drawer for a Skoon!

No comments: