Monday, May 24, 2010

Skull of Fire

Gruhlke from Wisconsin sent us “Fire Skull”


Tomas Mantel, in Germany said: “I’ve recently stumbled on to your page and since I’m a big skull fan I wanted to contribute by sending in my picture of a skull I made with Photoshop. It is completely made out of AK-47s. ”



Johnny C said:

For your listening pleasure I offer a couple of selections that I was reminded of by viewing today’s selection of skulls. No surprise here, and this one. There is also a pop cultural reference to a flaming skull here, that came to mind when I saw today’s submitted work. Of course there is also the Skullmaster's work here. The underlying inspirations however, are best left to be interpreted through the relationship the work fosters between the artist and the viewer. Thank you both for submitting your work for us to share and we look forward to more of your work in the future.

No comments: