Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.20

Recently I went through my collection of pictures and came across a few personal simulacra to share with you.

First up is a house that I saw while I was on assignment. It is fitting that this house is located near the intersection of Garfield Rd and Lincoln Ave at the beach in New Jersey. Although, it could easily have been in a beach community on Long Island, NY like this one.


Next up is a potato Pierogi, a guilty pleasure of mine. There is just something about them that takes me back. One night while frying a batch a skull appeared for me.


Finally, the most recent addition. It looks like bird poo, but it could have also been spit from a person. No matter what it is, it at least I got a picture before it was washed off.

Library of C says:

Hope you enjoyed a peek into my archives. If any of you have any personal archives of simulacra you would like to share please feel free to send them in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

“Countdown To Halloween”
14 more days and counting...

No comments: