Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SuZanna Skull

Let me pause for a brief moment to present you with one of my favorite emails thus far. SuZanna Anna penned this little nugget, "I know it's not as unusual as a lot of the stuff you post but its mine so it rocks :)".


"Heaven And Hell"

24" x 36" acrylic on canvas

I couldn't agree more, SuZanna. No matter how many art critics there are in this world, there will always be more artists out there willing to express their creativity if only for the satisfaction of themselves. With that being said, I want to get onboard the "SuZanna Anna art rocks" bus. I love the way the paint looks as if it's been burned onto the canvas. It gives the skull great dimension while recreating the brittleness of dried human bones. Plus, it's an excellent tribute to the late, great Ronnie James Dio. So here's to you, me, and all of the crazy, creative, skull fan artists out there doing what we love. "Sail on, sing a song, carry on...cause We Rock!"



“Countdown To Halloween”
5 more days and counting...

1 comment:

SuZanna Anna said...

Thank YOU!! Just stumbled onto this.