Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.33

We have been told the walls have ears, but today we see their skulls.

First up is Kerosene long time fan, Sin-in-Linen winner, and a posted submitter from Montreal, Quebec, Canada who wrote: “I see this skull simulacrum whenever I go to my studio; it puts a smile on my face as I go into the building. I've taken other photos of it, but it seems waiting for the snow was a good idea.”


“R V” sent us a picture of a dilapidated bathroom wall that shows perhaps a skull of a vampire


Last for the day, Emily said: “He's faint, but I found this screamer spackled onto the wall in the
garage at our new place in West Seattle. I think he's rather cute.”


90ยบ C says:

It brings me great joy to see the wonderful contributions that appear in our in-box every week. Thank you all for submitting such wonderful finds and being such great readers.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: