Friday, May 13, 2011

Father & Daughter Skulls

It's a Friday in May the perfect time to Flashback to a trilogy of films that were blockbusters in their day and no I don't mean Friday the 13th.

John aka captainmagnificent from Milwaukee, WI sent us these incredible pieces. He said: “I love your blog. You have a great collection of skulls of all types, found, created, everything. It's been a constant source of inspiration for me. I created a set of Star Wars Day of the Dead illustrations a while back, and thought they might fit in here.”



Padawan C says:

I fell in love with this concept and commend you on its execution, it is wonderful. I am hoping that there is a father-son in the works in the future for this series, but it may be best to avoid a certain Gungan if you know what I mean. Thank you for submitting these for us to share and many well wishes to you and your family.

Skull Appreciation Day Daily Button Giveaway
To be entered in the drawing just leave a comment below stating: What kind of blockbuster movie would you take a skull to? Definitely something Avant-garde.

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you!
(Either your e-mail in the post OR make sure your profile has an e-mail link for you. If all else fails drop us an email to our submission address with your profile name. )


NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest
.

2 comments:

My Healing Heart said...

Sleepy Hollow!!! The one with Christopher Walken and Johnny Depp. It was the first movie that popped into my skull :-)

Lenore said...

ha!ha!ha!Excelent!! i love the skull of Dark Vador!!!! *^_^*