Monday, May 16, 2011

Steam Skull

Qi, submitted this image to us. " "Poison" is an illustration I did for a website of koans.  The skull is in the steam."



I'm suddenly craving some Asian food. If only a place here was open this early, I would get some now. I love how the steam from the hot tea creates the skull and there is steam from the rice. It's very cartoon like, which goes nicely with the context of the drawing.



To be entered in today's drawing to win a button just leave a comment below stating: What kind of food might you find a skull in?


IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you (either an e-mail in the post OR make sure your Blogger profile has an e-mail link for you on it).

NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

3 comments:

anisimow said...

so creative !

KC said...

the food I think you would find a skull in is toast..everyone is always seeing stuff in toast...so that's what I think :)

batman-love@live.com

OscarFox said...

Skull food? must be goats head soup.