Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.50

During my recent travels, I've found a few simulacra skulls.

In April, I was in Falls Church, VA for a friend's birthday. I randomly found this skull by taking photos of clouds out of a car window. I thought it looked like a pirate with a large mustache.


Last week, I went on vacation with my family. While we were walking around Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure in Orlando, FL, I saw this building top in the Dr. Seuss area, that looked like a skull.


Later in the week, we went to Myrtle Beach, SC for a few days. While walking along the beach to a restaurant for dinner, my husband John found his rock that looked like a skull. It was hard to photograph, but it reminded me of those classic sci-fi drawings of aliens.


To be entered in today's drawing to win a button just leave a comment below stating: Where would a skull want to go on vacation?


IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you (either an e-mail in the post OR make sure your Blogger profile has an e-mail link for you on it).

NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

2 comments:

anisimow said...

cloud skull is the best to date...love the skull a day posts on facebook

Miss Allie said...

A skull would most definitely go on a Caribbean cruise!

ogleam{at}hotmail{dot}come