Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outboard Skull

Brendan Duggan from Gravenhurst,ON Canada told us: “I run a small metal fabrication shop called Get Bent Metal. I have enjoyed your web site for a while. Skulls were some of the first things I started drawing when I became interested in art. To this day I still draw and sculpt them. This is an assemblage sculpture I did recently made from an old outboard and other mechanical detritus.”


Forged C says:

I really like this piece. I am drawn in by the retro nature of this piece. It reminds me of something that may have been created during the art deco period, as part of our thoughts on what the future would be like. Thank you for sharing this work with us, and may your future be free of robot overlords.

Also check out some more one-of-a-kind items at Brendan’s Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow love this its fab