Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.20

Today's skulls were found outside.


Frances Martin, Richmond, VA found a "Skull Rock on the James River.  It is along the coast of Brown's Island and I found it this summer when I was exploring with my sister.  It is about 6 feet by 4 feet I think.  I'll have to go and find it again some time to see how it's doing!"





Doniel from NC, said "My 7 yr old, Stella, found this near the I-40 exit as we were leaving a restaurant.  Knowing my love of skulls she exclaimed about the tree that looks like a skull."



Åke said "I was visiting an old fortress in Kungälv, Sweden called Bohus Fortress. Inside the big tower thats called Father´s Hat, I found this skull shape."



Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.



“Countdown To Halloween”
15 more days and counting...

No comments: