Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Going to Bat for a Skull

Captain Morgan told us: “I'm a diehard Los Angeles Dodgers fan but have found it difficult to find team apparel that is both appealing to my rock ’n roll aesthetic, but doesn't look ostentatious. This is a stencil piece I made myself. I used spray paint and a mechanic style shirt that I bought at a thrift store. I feel I have captured my rock ’n roll aesthetic here.”


Brooklyn C says:

Given the heated rhetoric of the past few months, I thought this was a commentary on the situation surrounding your beloved Dodgers. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of personal style with us and hopefully your extra home team support will bring good things their way this season, and if they win it all this year, it will all be thanks to your mojo.

1 comment:

Captain Morgan said...

Stoked you were able to post my work!