Friday, January 9, 2009

Are You A Space Pirate?


Hey folks, at long last I'm able to give you a sneak peek at my new project: League of Space Pirates!




I'll be doing a lot of work on it over the coming year and I hope you'll want to check it out and get involved (and don't worry Skull-A-Day isn't going away, I'll keep the daily skull posts coming here as well). One thing you can do right now is get your very own Space Pirate name! Mine is: Ship's Mate Noah the Often Unusual, seems appropriate. What's yours?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds cool Noah, you've got a real Mighty Boosh feel going on there,I like :)

plus all the best bands cover Search and Destroy

but, most importantly, your band is named after my son's favourite TV programme! do you get Space Pirates on the pre-schoolers' TV in the US? If not, you have to check it out, it has the catchiest theme song ever :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the League of Space Pirates! I'm First Mate Tess the Enthusiastically Spiteful!

katillac deVille said...

Admiral katillac the Strangely Proud, reporting for duty!