Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SKULLS event: Valentine's Dead in LA


Hey folks I've finally scheduled a SKULLS book signing in the Los Angeles area! It'll probably be the only West Coast event of the year so I hope you'll stop by and share some love on Valentine's Day...

February 14th, 2-3pm
@ Dark Delicacies
4213 W. Burbank
Burbank, California
1-888-DARKDEL
1-818-556-6660

I'll be joined by aa bunch of folks who also appear in the latest issue of Girls and Corpses magazine...

ROBERT STEVEN RHINE - Publisher / Deaditor-in-Chief
QUINA FELDSTEIN - GIrls and Corpses Covergirl (The Karate Corpse).
LIANA MENDOZA - Girls and Corpses back covergirl.
Star of the upcoming MTV series VAMPIRE DIVA (Arcana Comics)
VICTORIA DeMARE - Interviewee in The Karate Corpse (Scream Queen "Horrorween 2009," Halfway to Hell," "Bio Slime," "Werewolf In A Woman's Prison")
LAUME CONROY - Writer/Director/Producer "Dawna of The Dead"
KEVIN KLEMM - Girls and Corpses Grave Digger - The Gein Collection
JAMES and CATHEE HEALY - Proprietors of The Museum of Death
HOLLIE STEVENS - Corpsespondant for Girls and Corpses Magazine / Snuff Magazine Covergirl

1 comment:

giddy girlie said...

oh noes! I am double booked for that exact same time for a puppet making class! (Don't judge me!) If I can get out early, I'll come right over to your signing. With my puppet. :)