Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Simulacra - Round 7

Mike says, "While changing my 2 yr old's ( Hayden) diaper today, we kicked the baby powder off the shelf above, it fell and hit him on the forehead. As it did it puffed powder on to the wall and gave me the resulting images. I showed it to him, and he said "pirate"(which is what he calls any skull). And he thought the powder hitting him in the head was funny also. I know it should be a simulacra, because it was an accident, but I'm telling everyone that he made his first skull at age 2, because it did bounce of his head to create it. Thanks for an amazing site, Hayden and I love to look at it every day. Also thanks you for all the work you have out in and continue to put it to the site."


Brandon said this bird poop just missed hitting him...


Paul says, "This is a bite mark I left on my friend's hand during a drunken endurance contest at a music festival. We think it looks like a skull wearing a German helmet."...

1 comment:

Hauntedmansion138 said...

I never thought this is how he'd get his 15 minutes lol. I never even noticed that skull until now :)