Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Googly Eye Skull Shirt (Pre-Sale: One Week Only!)

My new fall shirt is based on day 310 of my original Skull-A-Day project!
And it's available for pre-sale for just one week only!

And for the first time I'll be offering kids sizes and sweatshirts as well!


These items are printed in the US on high quality 100% cotton shirts and poly/cotton blend sweatshirts. And yes, they really glow-in-the dark!

As an added bonus, to celebrate this new release, everything else in my store is on sale this week too!

The presale ends Monday, September 30th at Noon EDT! Don't wait to order, I'm only printing a few extras of this limited run design for my store and after they're gone…they're gone for good.

Don't miss out! Get your Googly Eye Skull shirt order in now HERE!


No comments: