Saturday, December 1, 2007

Skull-A-Day back from Vacation!

Hey all, I'm back as of just a few minutes ago. Did you miss me? I missed you!

Yes I do have presents for you (in the form of 9 vacations skulls which I'll post tomorrow and today's skull, which I made on one of my 3 delayed flights back).

And so the answer to the question of where I went...(if you guessed Skull Island, you weren't too far off)...I was in Hawaii!

A huge thanks again to Mica for blog-sitting and Julien for supplying such great images!

Back to skull-business as usual...

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh good! Everyone missed you. Can't wait to see your new skulls. I even made one for you! My new profile pic. There is also a skull banner on my blog if you're interested...
Like it?? =:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back!
I missed you!