Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Skully Awards

Just got out of the Webby Awards ceremony, I'll post some pictures soon, but figured you'd want to know what my 5 words were. I had settled on a couple of ideas: "Yes, I still love skulls". AND "Next we save the universe". I figured I'd decide at the last minute, but right be fore going on I was inspired by the trophy's shape so instead I picked it up and looked at it for a moment and then said..."This could be a spine!"

Thanks again for all the great suggestions everyone!

6 comments:

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

Well said!

Tatman said...

You deserve a Guinness for that one. Brilliant!

WB said...

Haha!, of course...awesome choice!
Congrats again, you most definitely deserve it!

Nikoli said...

Hope you had a good time (above and beyond your acceptance of course). Yes, Congrats once again.

Joseph Chiang said...

I like that! Congrats once again!

silvergirl said...

way to live in the moment, Noah! Hope you enjoyed yourself.