Friday, April 17, 2009

Granny's Skull Dolls

Random Granny in Northampton, England makes and sells these happy looking skull dolls...



UPDATE 4/19: Just got this note from Random Granny AKA Nicola after I told her about the interest in buying her work..."OOOoooh how exciting! I am currently getting a website designed which shouldn't be too long now. I sell them locally at the Bicycle Basket Bazaar in Northampton, UK and they have proved very popular. I also have a range of other (slightly bizarre) things. I am more than happy to sell them via email in the meantime. I have another email dedicated for selling which is randomgranny_AT_yahoo.co.uk that I can be contacted on...You've made my day!!"

8 comments:

b13 said...

I love these :) I want a family for the back window of my car! Does Granny do dogs too?

LunaChick said...

OMG! Where can I get one?

Tatman said...

My Granny never made skeletons. Great work!

Calamity Cupcake said...

I'd also love to know if/how I can get one!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love it. :)

Unknown said...

I want one!

MBirch said...

no contact info? i really want to buy one

Random Granny said...

Hello, I'm Random Granny. My website should be available soon but in the meantime if you would like to contact me, my email is randomgranny@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks for all of your lovely comments! xxx