Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Skull Fanatic: Wolf Leach

This month's addition to the Skull Fanatic series is Wolf Leach. He says...

"I have been a skull fanatic for as long as I can remember. I guess it may have started back in the Sixties when I was about 5 or 6 years old while watching horror movies through openings between my fingers. I always thought they looked really cool. My Dad also had a skull tattoo that he got when he was in the Service during the Korean War....I also have dozens of t-shirts with skulls in different configurations on them. Many of my friends and relatives buy me skull related paraphernalia for birthdays and such. I think my 9 year old daughter has become a fanatic as well. She now has many t-shirts and jewelery items depicting skulls."


Below are a few skulls from his collection (L-R snowflake obsidian, hematite, snowflake obsidian, and unakite) as well as a logo he created for his guitar picks and case...




Are you a certified/certifiable Skull Fanatic? If so, send an image or two of your personal skull/skeleton collection and tell us a bit about what makes you so crazy for skulls, how many skulls you own, and whatever else you think is pertinent!

3 comments:

Tatman said...

The hematite skull is freakin' awesome! Did you make these yourself?

Jack O'Sullivan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Noah said...

Jack I am deleting your comments because they seem to be mainly for advertising purposes. Feel free to leave comments without random links at the bottom. Your profile is a great place to promote your own projects, if people like your comments they may go there and check out sites you recommend.