Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SKULLS The Audio Book! (April Fool's 2009)


Hey folks, I'm very excited to announce that an audio version of my book SKULLS is going to be released this summer! It's read by the incredibly talented Eliza Skinner, who you may know from her roles in Amy At The Club & Pop Tudors, and features the complete unabridged text of the book on 3 CDs. It'll be available on Amazon.com and of course I encourage you to ask for it at your local independent bookstore when it's available. Right now the release date is set for June 2nd, but you can get a special sneak listen below. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...






[UPDATE 4/1] Oh yeah I forgot to mention, April Fools!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you rule!

Tatman said...

Do you know if Amazon is doing a preorder sale for early birds? I want to make sure I get mine A.S.A.P.

Paul Allan Ballard said...

The audio sample clip is pure bliss.

Tatman said...

Isn't it? Eliza has a great reading voice.

Chris Z. said...

Nice! I'll add it to my audio collection of Where's Waldo books!

Citizen Agent said...

I don't have a CD player, do you know when or if you will be able to download it from i-tunes?

Noah said...

Still working out the iTunes deal, I'll keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

Tatman said...

Ooh, I don't use itunes. I hope Amazon offers mp3 versions.

Alex Colby said...

Alas, I am deaf. Unfortunatly I am also blind in one eye, but I can't see out of the other. Will there be a braille version published on recycled, acid free stock, so that people like me will not miss out?

Noah said...

I'll definitely look into the braille option as well.

mim said...

How fab', now I can follow along with the pictures. I think it'll be a perfect gift for all occasions.