Monday, April 13, 2009

Tatman's Skullapalooza

Longtime Skull-A-Day fan Justin AKA Tatman has gone on a skull making frenzy recently and produced a bunch of great pieces!

This one was inspired by Alex's junk drawer skull...



The first mustard skull of the project...



A "zip screw" skull. Justin says, "It is made of 354 total 1/4" hex head x 3/8" screws used for attaching downspouts and elbows to gutter. The overall size is about 6" wide by 71/2" high. My forearm was little tired after screwing all of those in(that didn't sound right)."...




A revisit of my Cork Skull...



A block skull, about which he says, "My 3 year old knew it was a skull. I was so proud!"...



And finally Justin recently mailed me this fantastic gift, a custom carved rock...

7 comments:

Chris Z. said...

Great job Tatman!

Tatman said...

Thanks, Chris!

metalchick666 said...

Awesome Tatman!

PearsonMetalArt said...

Good Job Tatman. Hope you keep the screws on the pegboard. The blocks, I can read PAIN and SKULL but I have a feeling you have more in it than that?

Tatman said...

Thanks again. You found all that I had hidden in the blocks, Larry. Good eye!

katillac deVille said...

Heh. The nose says MOO, with an upside-down W for the M.

I especially like the one with all the screws. That one should be on the wall by your work bench =)

Tatman said...

I'm glad you like it, katillac. That one is still hanging on the pegboard at my work bench.