The Rules: The clues below reference 25 of my original skulls. You have one week to e-mail your answers at the new submissions address and then one person will be selected at random from all of the correct entries (or from those with the most correct answers if no one gets them all) and win an amazing skull lamp donated from Tatman himself (and yes he will mail it to folks in foreign countries as well)! I'll even give a signed book plate to the 4 additionally randomly selected correct submissions. The clues can refer to the materials or the titles and can be pretty tricky, so read them very carefully (one extra hint, the answers are in order from older to newer). Remember, DON'T leave your answers below for others to see, instead e-mail them to us!
1. "Oh, my god, Becky, look at her skull."
2. Your psychiatrist may help you find this one.
3. Your spork is afraid of this guy.
4. This was cut, not burned, like it usually is .
5. This must represent an evil idea.
6. A doctor's recommendation for your daily skull fix.
7. "Hello, front desk? I think my room here in Winston-Salem is haunted!"
8. This is the center window piece in the Skull-A-Day cathedral.
9. This one had plenty of cushion for his brain during shipping.
10. We expected a new skull everyday from Noah, but this was the only one that was expecting.
11. Holy Guacomole! This skull is ripe!
12. Take "note", Noah didn't draw this one, he erased it.
13. Your dentist's worst nightmare.
14. This skull makes the most cents.
15. Don't ask this skull any questions. It won't be able to tell you.
16. From Florida to Idaho, the "views" of this skull are masterful.
17. "I don't know, Doc, personally all I see are skulls."
18. The ingredients caused this skull to rise to life.
19. This skull could pass through the eye of a needle easier than a camel anytime.
20. All the links forged in life are used to make this skull.
21. Noah took his time to put some loyal readers on the map.
22. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
23. See inside the mind of the Skull-A-Day creator.
24. Circles of light, shaded right, captured out of focus.
25. You get a "raw" deal if you order this skull to GoGo.
About the Prize: Justin says, "It's a ceramic type of material. I am pretty sure it's handmade. On the bottom it says 'To Jim 1980' and 'Mom & Dad'. It measures 5 1/2" wide, 8 1/2" tall, and 8 1/2" deep