Wednesday, May 6, 2009

[Save The Date] After Life: A Skull Exhibition July 3 - Aug 22

I'm having an art show of many of the original 365.25 skulls, plus several new works this summer in Richmond, VA! This is the first time that any of the original pieces will be for sale so if you've been craving to own a piece of Skull-A-Day this will be your chance. Details are as follows:


AFTER LIFE: A Skull Exhibition
July 3 - August 22

Quirk Gallery
311 West Broad St
Richmond VA 23220
804.644.5450

There will be several events associated with the exhibition, including a book signing and tea party for the closing. Contact the Gallery for more information and details will be posted here when it gets closer.

P.S. If you are a gallery owner and interested in bringing this show to your town please get in touch, I'd love to have it travel.

Image shown: #316 Black Velvet Skull

4 comments:

KazePenku 2.0 said...

wow that's so cool but so creeepy o.o

Space Mountain Man said...

To enter a comment I have to type hundcrim.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! God I wish I could go see this! Unfortunately there's no way I could afford the trip there.

On a side note I got the coolest veri-word ever: spock. I'm not even joking.

West Side Rats Skateboards said...

this one is rad...