Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dia de la Abby #73: Fallen Petals Skull

This morning, I noticed that half of the flower petals from a tree had fallen.


The petals had just bloomed last week. This skull is a reminder that life and death can happen quickly. With Spring comes plants sprouting new life, but death of flowers can quickly happen. They are beautiful, but very temperamental and fragile. I never noticed this much until I spent a year photographing nature. Now I have a better appreciation for the natural cycle of life.


Every other Thursday in the 5.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby creations   Every Thursday in the 4.0 year, I posted my Dia de la Abby creations and occasionally tutorials with instructions on how I made my pieces. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on  FacebookGoogle+ and/or Twitter.

No comments: