Monday, December 24, 2012

Recycled Cardboard Skeletons

Barry Baxter "made a bunch of recycled cardboard skeletons. Then left them in public places so people could take them home."





The 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw this was gingerbread people! Granted they aren't, but since they resemble the festive cookies, I thought it was best to share them on Christmas Eve. Thought, they are great for any Winter holiday celebration. My family always starts the holiday celebrations on Christmas Eve. We plan on decorating gingerbread people and houses tonight while dinner is cooking. I hope you all have a fantastic time at any of your end of the year celebrations. Perhaps fit making a skull into the celebration.

4 comments:

Peace said...

Happy Yuletide to you & yours and all the skullies in the world. :O)

Jessica Grant said...

this I like =) once did something similar during one of the saltaire arts and craft festivals, but with fairies/angels instead of skeletons...
yuletide blessings and good health to everyone.

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you. I love these simple little skellies and the idea of leaving them around. I may have to do this myself next week!

kerosene said...

Love these guys!
Great idea too ~ wish I came up with it!