Tuesday, September 11, 2007

100. (I Fell In To A Burning) Skull of Fire



Lighter Fluid on Concrete. Do NOT try this at home kids (use the garage like I did!) Don't worry nothing burned down and I had a fire extinguisher at the ready. About a dozen different set ups resulted in just a few usable images. The first is a pretty straightforward shot (though an additional image of a face appeared on it's own, do you see it?), the second image is the initial burst of flames right after the match touched the fluid!

P.S. A huge thanks to the mysterious "Agent C" for the congratulatory 100th skull card that plays "Bad To The Bone" and included some items from the awesome Mütter Museum!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!

the second is my favorite..it really captures the colors that always mesmerize me fireside!

happy 100th!!!!

j

Anonymous said...

oohhh..and LOVE the title!

j

Monster-Maniac said...

OOOOO! PYROSKULLISM!

Anonymous said...

As the ancient Romans may write:

"Felixicis C"

Kim said...

Yay! 100 skulls!

That skull is *hot* ... sorry :P

Luara said...

Bravo!
What fun :=)

Unknown said...

Its indeed a cool blog ; I saw a many others .....but you are out of the league...
Check it out mine at web design company may be you like it....
Still happy 100th ....Title is really great..

Crafty Mama said...

Ha! I just got the title, sorry, blonde moment. Happy 100!

Tatman said...

Flaming skulls are the coolest!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever see that wonderful interview Errol Morris did with the woman from the Mutter? I loved her.

tat2dangel said...

Or like I always say - don't try this at home, go to your friends house.