Tuesday, July 15, 2008

[CONTEST] Collection Skulls

OK it's time for another contest! Thanks for all of your great ideas, this one was suggested by Doomination...

Make a skull out of your collection.
What do you have a lot of? Shoes? Autographs? Star Trek Collectibles? Skulls? Arrange them in a skull shape and take a picture and send it in! (The ususal submission rules apply).

The first 7 submissions (that I like!) will win one of the limited edition Ornament(al) Skull prints. I'll post the winners one a day as they come in so you'll know how much time is left to submit.

Now get to it!

UPDATE: Take your time and make something good! Winners will be selected at my discretion based on collection materials and quality of photography.


UPDATE 2: I've got all of my winners! Thanks everyone for your submissions! Stay tuned for more contests in the coming months...

2 comments:

Couchgirl13 said...

Right on! I'm starting on it tomorrow, gotta do other stuff today. Hope you like it! SkullaDay rocks!

Anonymous said...

yay i can do this one, ill have one set up 10 to 20 minutes =] hope i win