Thursday, July 24, 2008

Skull Dollz

Couchgirl 13 from Ontario, Canada made these fantastic Skull Dollz! She says, "The man like one is Skully Stan and the other is Skully Kitty Scruff. Stan died during surgery to remove his gall bladder. And Scruff died chewing on, his favorite, electrical cords, as you can tell by his 'frizzy' tail. Scruff's scare is from when he was neutured. lol I now have a Skully Biker Bunny who had an unfortunate accident while riding his motorbike one day, but he's not completely finished. They're made of reused terry cloth towels and a suede shirt I found at the thrift store."

6 comments:

Tatman said...

Great work! Looks like something my kids would really like.

Pat Caza said...

very nice

PearsonMetalArt said...

I bet kids everywhere would like these and many adults. Very cool!

mim said...

This adult likes them! Thanks for sending in the pic, thanks for posting the pic.

Couchgirl13 said...

I'm glad you all like them. I'm still working on the ideas for them all. Wouldn't they make a great cartoon series? I also thought about calling them Voodoo Zombie dolls since the guy looks like a voodoo doll, and I love zombies! lol. They're real easy to make. And everyone, no matter what age, or background, seems to like them. Maybe I should start an ebay bid on them. lol.

Terry Davitt Powell said...

No, you should sell them on Etsy.com. they are wonderful and exude a weird sense of having personalities.