Thursday, April 23, 2009

[Bonus] Rorschach Skull Tattoo!

Danny Cutup of Sag Harbor, New York just got this awesome tattoo of my Rorschach Skull design! It was done by Rob White at Cliff's Tattoos in Selden, NY...


He's joined the elite ranks of fellow Skull-A-Day tattooed folks: GlobGlob (who used the Skullphabet for a tattoo), Katrina (who had a tattoo designed for her Skull-A-Day fans) and of course myself. Any other Skull-A-Day tattoos out there I don't know about? Send me a picture and I'll send you a specially signed bookplate for your copy of my book (assuming you've bought it!). And hey, if you don't want to make as serious a commitment as Danny you can always just buy a Rorschach Skull T-shirt!

5 comments:

Tatman said...

WHOA! Awesome work Danny and Rob. I am astounded by the quality. Great stuff. I do have plans on getting 'TATMAN' done in skullphabet #1 on the inside of my left wrist. I'll be sure to include pics.

Noah said...

I was wondering when you would join the club, especially considering your user name here! Can't wait to see pix!

Tatman said...

Soon, just not soon enough.....

Unknown said...

I will be getting the secret skull wallpaper each half on the back of my calves. But I have a couple others to get first, but hopefully by the end of the year.

Noah said...

Awesome Mike, I look forward to seeing the results!