As part of the transition to Skull-A-Day 3.0 Tatman, Citizen Agent and myself would like to find out which of the original 365.25 skulls are your favorites. Starting today we're taking nominations for the contenders. Comment below with your top 3 favorites and in a week we'll compile them into the top 52 list for the Skull-A-Day community to vote on. These skulls will then be showcased through year three and even be added to the Facebook Send-A-Skull application!
And since we're asking you to go back through all of the original skulls to pick out your favorites we couldn't resist offering you a little bonus. Tatman has come up with a list of Skullvenger Hunt Clues that reference 25 of my skulls. You have
About the Prize: Justin says, "It's a ceramic type of material. I am pretty sure it's handmade. On the bottom it says 'To Jim 1980' and 'Mom & Dad'. It measures 5 1/2" wide, 8 1/2" tall, and 8 1/2" deep
1. "Oh, my god, Becky, look at her skull."
2. Your psychiatrist may help you find this one.
3. Your spork is afraid of this guy.
4. This was cut, not burned, like it usually is .
5. This must represent an evil idea.
6. A doctor's recommendation for your daily skull fix.
7. "Hello, front desk? I think my room here in Winston-Salem is haunted!"
8. This is the center window piece in the Skull-A-Day cathedral.
9. This one had plenty of cushion for his brain during shipping.
10. We expected a new skull everyday from Noah, but this was the only one that was expecting.
11. Holy Guacomole! This skull is ripe!
12. Take "note", Noah didn't draw this one, he erased it.
13. Your dentist's worst nightmare.
14. This skull makes the most cents.
15. Don't ask this skull any questions. It won't be able to tell you.
16. From Florida to Idaho, the "views" of this skull are masterful.
17. "I don't know, Doc, personally all I see are skulls."
18. The ingredients caused this skull to rise to life.
19. This skull could pass through the eye of a needle easier than a camel anytime.
20. All the links forged in life are used to make this skull.
21. Noah took his time to put some loyal readers on the map.
22. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
23. See inside the mind of the Skull-A-Day creator.
24. Circles of light, shaded right, captured out of focus.
25. You get a "raw" deal if you order this skull to GoGo.
SO TO REVIEW: leave a comment below with your top 3 favorites original skulls AND e-mail your Skullvenger Hunt answers to us.