Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dia de la Abby: #68 Confetti Skull

Since New Years Eve is Saturday, I felt the need to make a sparkly skull with confetti.



This is one of the most sparkly and messy pieces that I've made. I was fun to do. My daughter even made her own designs using tissue paper and white glue. Since this was fairly easy to do, I wrote a tutorial to show you all how to make your own. Of course, you can make any design you want using this technique.


Every other Thursday in the 5.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby creations   Every Thursday in the 4.0 year, I posted my Dia de la Abby creations and occasionally tutorials with instructions on how I made my pieces. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on  FacebookGoogle+ and/or Twitter.

No comments: