Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dia de la Abby: #71 Snow Skulls

On Monday, my daughter and I played in the snow. We made skulls of course. If we ever get a large amount of snow, we'll make snowpeople.


This is my snow skull. I smoothed out the icy snow. Then, I used my finger to poke holes through it, so I could form a skull. The darkness it the soil under the thin layer of snow.



This is my daughter's snow skull. She was having trouble making a sculpture with the ground snow. I suggested she use the snow off the sidewalk and steps to craft something. She decided to pile snow on our large step and make a skull with a bow tie.


Every other Thursday in the 5.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby creations   Every Thursday in the 4.0 year, I posted my Dia de la Abby creations and occasionally tutorials with instructions on how I made my pieces. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on  FacebookGoogle+ and/or Twitter.

No comments: