Friday, December 6, 2013

Microsoft Paint Skeleton

Sarah Ripley of Richmond, VA, made this skeleton using Microsoft Paint. I have to say, despite digital drawing technology being fantastic now, I still love playing with old school Microsoft Paint. Sometimes, I just turn on some music and doodle freely on it. However, none of my doodling has ever produced something as nice as Sarah's skeleton. It has such nice details and shape, that I wouldn't have known it was created on Microsoft Paint, if it wasn't for that pixeled haze around the lines! Hate when that happens no matter how many times it's corrected. I guess that's a reason to be thankful for better quality drawing programs.


2 comments:

Aeptah said...

that is awesome! Good job ...

Aeptah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.