Sunday, February 10, 2008

252. Skull-A-Dance! (and Contest!)


Dance Steps (ideally one would complete this and then do it again in the opposite direction). This one comes from a suggestion by my good friend Eliza! And yes, it is possible to follow these steps so let's start a new dance craze! Download a PDF of the steps HERE and...

The first 10 people who post a video of themselves (or a friend) doing this dance* on YouTube and send me an e-mail with the link will win a limited edition, signed/numbered Ornamental Skull print!

*You do NOT have to show your face on the video. Extra points (and treats) if you are creative with costume, music, and what you do with your arms while you do the footwork!

7 comments:

Keltie said...

My two left feet make me ineligible for this one, but HAH! This is awesome.

Johanna said...

This has been my favorite by far!
What a great great idea!!!

mim said...

Ha ha ha ha, I almost killed myself trying to do this. ha ha ha. Love it!

b13 said...

I went to youtube today and you were the top featured video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VDNaikh1w

Tatman said...

Damn! I ain't no MC Hammer. Looks like I lose....

Nice work as always on a truly unique idea.

Eliza said...

Yay! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love the little extra-twist in steps number 9.