Sunday, February 10, 2008

FREE Skull-A-Day DIY Valentines!

Download a printable PDF of these handy DIY Skullentines (8 to a page) HERE.

Congratulations to Eris for her winning text entry! It had just the right blend of sweetness and menace. (Be sure to send me your address Eris so I can mail you your prize!)

A runner-up prize goes to Tatman for suggesting the all caps version of "forever" in his haiku (so send me your address as well)!

To see the originial #247 Valentine Skull post go HERE.

Creative Commons License

As with everything on this site, this work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Thanks so much for posting this! Believe it or not, it's the perfect card for my valentine.

I printed out your image and decorated it a bit for a card that's skull-y and sweet.

You can see it here.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved the box ...
so glad i can hand out skullintines now!!!