Wednesday, June 13, 2012

C-Rations: VI 2

This week’s offering is a Crime Scene


“Nothing to C Here. Move Along” 30" x 48" black and white marking chalk on ground

Kato C says:

Since today is the 18th anniversary of a rather famous crime, this week I wanted to explore the idea of what a chalk outline represents within a crime scene, unfortunately without any defining appendages the minimalist shape turned out rather flat so I added some details.

My weekly offering of original skull designs were posted on Mondays in year 3.0, you can see all of them plus a few more HERE . Knowing the personal pressures of a creating a piece each week, I tip my hat to the massive one-a-day project that was undertaken by The Skullmaster, during the original Skull-A-Day year.

Hopefully you will find some nourishment in my offerings, but if you need more nourishment, you may always Friend me or Follow me in their respective places.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Ha, fantastic! Did you leave it behind for someone to find?

Abby Davis said...

Devious! I love it!