Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Skull-A-Day on Vacation (but still making skulls!)

Hey folks, I'm going on vacation tomorrow (Thursday the 21st) and will be away from my computer for 9 days! Don't worry I will still be making skulls every day, but I won't be able to post them until I return.

That said I don't want to deprive you of your daily dose of skulls so I have prepared some guest skulls that will be posted daily by my sister (a big thanks to her for agreeing to blog-sit!). They were photographed by my friend Julien in Istanbul, who went a bit skull-crazy in the last few weeks and found quite a number of them!

See you on December 1st with 9 vacation skulls!
Care to guess where I'm going?

8 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks for planning ahead to accomidate your fans. Looking forward to the guest skulls.

Is your destination skull related?

Anonymous said...

My guesses are:
Skull Island? (bring back a gorilla skull)
River Styx? (if the nine is significant)
Catacombs of Paris?
Sedlec Ossuary?

Have a nice vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the catacombs of Paris would be a good guess.

Or just Paris.

Amblus said...

Have a great trip, you guys!

Gwenhwyfar said...

Here? http://www.ludd.luth.se/~silver_p/Sedlec/kutna01.html

Karen said...

Even though "Skull Island" was taken, I had to write it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays guys. Have fun and don't go to bed too late.

Anonymous said...

this site is great you care so much its awesome thanks for planning ahead for us the skullheads that cheack out ur website this place is amazing!!