Sunday, October 5, 2008

Simulacra Sunday - Round 12

Haley Arrington spotted this scary sight on Aunty Jean's wooden bathroom door in Liverpool, England...



Adam J. Lipinski, a mechanic/technician for Ferrari in North New Jersey at Classic CoachFerrari says, "I'm rebuilding a flat 12 cylinder for a Testarossa, and as I was workin' on one of the heads I noticed someone givin' me some dirty looks. The eyes are made up of Cyl 9-10s exhaust ports, and the nose is emissions ports."...



Katrina Frye of Morrisville, North Carolina found an eerie skull hiding in the condensation on her car's hood she says, "I have this thing for skulls. There are skulls on my license plate holder, skulls on our other car with bows (hey, I'm a girl and they're happy friendly skulls!), and I have several skull t-shirts. My husband noticed this skull on the hood of my car, Ruby, this AM and I had to run grab the camera!"...




1 comment:

K said...

Oh my gosh! I was so excited to see Ruby on Skull-a-day. Thank you!