Friday, October 10, 2008

SKULLS event: New York City

This just in...
SKULLS release party this coming Friday, October 17th in New York City!

@ Bar on A 170 Ave. A, NYC
6:30-9:30 PM

There will be peformances by well-known burlesque performers
Nasty Canasta and Little Brooklyn
as well as the sideshow stylings of the infamous Lady Aye!

And of course I'll be signing copies of my book SKULLS!

Plus drink specials!
And no cover!

**This is currently my only scheduled signing in NYC so don't miss out!**

UPDATE: I will have a small quantity of books for sale at the event! But of course if you've bought it already, definitely bring it along for me to sign.

3 comments:

bella said...

Congratulations on the book. It's a great achievement.

Anthrophile said...

Will the book be on sale there?

Noah said...

Yes, I will have a small quantity of books for sale there, but feel free to bring you own if you got it already!