Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My new book Unstuck is in stores today!

My new book Unstuck: 52 Ways to Get (and Keep) Your Creativity Flowing at Home, at Work & in Your Studio is officially in stores as of today!


It features 52 creativity boosting projects, that are arranged by time commitment from 30 seconds to several hours, and is designed to be used by anyone, regardless of age, profession, or level of skill. 


The book also features interviews with a dozen of my favorite inspiring people and how they deal with their own roadblocks to creativity.


In addition there are sidebars with even more projects to get your creative wheels turning.


And it includes plenty of blank space to use as you see fit!

I hope you'll pick up a copy today. As always I recommend supporting your local independent bookstore if you still have one, but if not you can also order online at Powells, Amazon.com, Qbookshop, Barnes & Noble, and Chapters/Indigo.


No comments: